Preventive Dental Practice
74 Croydon Road
Preventive Dental Practice in Beddington
Beddington Dentists Dr. Maezama Khan Malik and Associates
In Loving Memory of the founder of the Preventive Dental Practice, Dr. Rafia Malik.
We aim to:
- Provide treatment with conscientious, preventive approach
- Provide care in a relaxing and pleasant environment.
- Give you advice on Prevention and Oral Health.
- Make dental care a positive experience for all the family.
- Help our more nervous patients feel comfortable.
New patients are welcome.
Preventive Dental Practice has been given the Good Practice Award by the British Dental Association which has now been upgraded to Gold Membership
At the Preventive Dental Practice we work as a team and our practice is a family practice. Every member of our team is dedicated to looking after our patients who are the most important members of the Preventive Dental Family.
The name of the practice stand for our objectives. Prevention of dental disease and maintaining good dental health is everybody’s business. The advice we give to our patients aims to help prevent them from experiencing dental problems in the future. Dental health education and practical advice is given to every member of our practice.
We provide NHS treatment to both exempt and non exempt patients.
Emergencies are attended on the same day.
We aim to provide affordable private and independent treatment., Full mouth rehabilitation providing crown/bridge work, veneers, teeth whitening, composite veneers and chrome cobalt dentures are provided independently. Instalment payments for private treatment will be accepted in certain circumstances.
We encourage feedback on every course of treatment from our patients in the form of a questionnaire which our patients fill in after the completion of their treatment. Patient comments are valued and are used to help us improve our services at the Practice. We are also actively participating in the NHS Friends & Family Test.
The Preventive Dental Practice brings out a quarterly newsletter to keep our patients informed about activities at the practice and open days are arranged for patients and their friends and family which make them feel part of the practice. These are available at our reception.
All members of the team regularly go through continuous professional development and learn to attain the knowledge of advancement of techniques in dental and dental materials being used.
The Practice has been registered with the CQC since May, 2011 confirming:
- Standards of treating people with respect and involving them in their care
- Standards of providing care, treatment & support which meets peoples’s needs.
- Standards of caring for people safely & protecting them from harm
- Standards of staffing
- Standards of management
Our Complaints Policy is in place with the full details for the patient to follow:
- A Comments and Complaints box is available in the foyer for patients to use confidentially
- A book is available at Reception for any comments the patient would like to make
All concerns reported are dealt with immediately and with empathy.
Our Six Point Plan is formulated and implemented for the quality assurance of Preventive Dental Practice.
- Registering qualified professionals
- Setting standards of dental education
- Ensuring professionals keep up-to-date
- Helping patients with complaints about a dentist or dental care professional, and
- Working to strengthen patient protection
- To make the patients care of “gold standard”
The above six points have been taken into account when providing treatment to our patients.
Preventive Dental Practice
74 Croydon Road, Beddington
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 0208-760-0486
|Monday||9am - 7 pm|
|Tuesday||9am - 6 pm|
|Wednesday||9am - 7 pm|
|Thursday||9am - 7 pm|
|Friday||9am - 7 pm|
|Saturday||8am - 2 pm|
In case of emergency please contact