Preventive Dental Practice
74 Croydon Road
Preventive Dental Practice in Beddington
Beddington Dentists Dr. R.K. Malik and Associates
We aim to:
- Provide treatment with conscientious, preventive approach
- Provide care in a relaxing and pleasant environment.
- Give you advice on Prevention and Oral Health.
- Make dental care a positive experience for all the family.
- Help our more nervous patients feel comfortable.
New patients are welcome.
Preventive Dental Practice has been given Good Practice Award by British Dental Association which has been upgraded to Silver Membership
In the Preventive Dental Practice we work as a team and our practice is a family practice. Every member of our team is dedicated to looking after our patients who are the most important members of the Preventive Dental Family.
The name of the practice stands for our objectives. Prevention of dental disease and maintaining good dental health is everybody’s business. The advice we give to our patients helps to prevent them from incurring dental problems in the future. Dental health education and practical advice is given to every member of our practice so that each member of the team is very well conversant with advice to children and adult patients.
We provide NHS treatment to both exempt and non exempt patients.
Emergencies are attended on the same day.
Porcelain bonded crowns, gold crowns, partial and full dentures, simple white filling on front teeth, simple veneers. Treatment is provided according to the satisfaction of the individual patient under NHS.
All treatment provided are preventive orientated.
Affordable private and independent treatment is provided for smile make over. Full mouth rehabilitation providing crown bridge work, veneers, teeth whitening, composite veneers and chrome cobalt dentures. Spread over payments for private treatment will be accepted in certain circumstances.
We have feedback on every course of treatment from our patients in the form of a questionnaire which our patients fill in after the completion of their treatment. Patient comments are valued and are used to help us improve our services at the Practice.
A new questionnaire has been developed for feedback to patients attending for the first time to give their opinions and suggestions on the communication and understanding their treatment plan. This is anonymous and placed by the patient in the box provided.
The Preventive Dental Practice brings out a quarterly newsletter to keep our patients informed about activities at the practice and open days are arranged for patients and their friends and family which make them feel part of the practice. These are available at our reception.
All members of the team regularly go through continuous professional development and learn to attain the knowledge of advancement of techniques in dental and dental materials being used.
The Practice has been registered with the CQC since May 2011 confirming:
- Standards of treating people with respect and involving them in their care
- Standards of providing care, treatment & support which meets people’s needs.
- Standards of caring for people safely & protecting them from harm.
- Standards of staffing.
- Standards of management
Our Complaint Policy is in place with the full details for the patient to follow:
- Picture of Practice Manager, Receptionist and the Principal is in Reception for the first contact for any concerns.
- A Comments and Complaints locked box is available in the foyer for patients to use confidentially;
- A book is available at Reception for any comments the patient would like to make.
All concerns reported are dealt with immediately and with empathy.
Preventive Dental Practice has again been chosen as one of the Top 1000 practices in England for the year 2012. Criteria for being chosen as 1000 Top Practices in England is "explanation given to patients, sterilisation/hygiene and the dentist’s skill".
Our Six Point Plan is formulated and implemented for the quality assurance of Preventive Dental Practice
- Registering qualified professionals
- Setting standards of dental education
- Ensuring professionals keep up-to-date
- Helping patients with complaints about a dentist or dental care professional, and
- Working to strengthen patient protection.
- To make the patients care of "gold standard"
The above six points have been taken into account when providing treatment to our patients.
Preventive Dental Practice
74 Croydon Road, Beddington
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 0208-760-0486
|Monday||9am - 7 pm|
|Tuesday||9am - 6 pm|
|Wednesday||9am - 7 pm|
|Thursday||9am - 7 pm|
|Friday||9am - 7 pm|
|Saturday||8am - 2 pm|
In case of emergency please contact
NHS Direct - 0845 4647
NHS South West London Cluster
120, The Broadway, Wimbledon
London, SW19 1RH
Tel - 020 8251 1111